Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ladies: Tell Me Your Experience With Acrylic Nails.?

I really like them %26amp; have had them since I was 16. I don't like the French tip look because it's just too white. Also, can any of you offer me advice on how to prevent them from chipping?Ladies: Tell Me Your Experience With Acrylic Nails.?
I loved having them. My only problems were getting in for fills every two weeks and being able to afford it. I wish I had the skill to put them on (correctly) myself.





One thing you can do to keep from chipping would be to paint on a couple of clear or rose colored layers of polish every night. Invest in a good brand like OPI. It's not fool proof but it will help.Ladies: Tell Me Your Experience With Acrylic Nails.?
Love them, they just get expensive after awhile. I always put on Sally Hansen clear coat when I get home then about every other day I put on another coat and that makes them alot stronger and the white won't chip off.
Ahhh, Acrylics....


Research has not shown them to be TOXIC for u.


Why get cancer over nails?
i can't stand them. i grow my nails naturally long, so having acrylics just feels weird. plus it totally jacked up my nails when i would take them off, so i just hate them all together. To keep them from chipping...I think it depends on if they were poorly done or not, but that's just me
Only problem buttoning up shirts. My nails are 1-1/2 inches long. I can cook with them roll up my hair nightly with them do computer work with them, still type 53 words per minute with them. I can pick up coins or bobby pins, It's just buttons, especially 501 Levis and small shirt buttons give me problems, otherwise I love them.
They were too thick feeling and my nails were ruined for about 6 months Never again!
marry a rich man and don't work.. other then that develop a rapor with your current technician. I love having them but always manage to forget that I am going to be working on my car the next day. the tanning bed turns them yellow (for french tip users) The first time I had them done I couldn't button my pants for a week. it rendered me useless.
I think they'll chip no matter what.. unless you touch nothing.


I love them, because you get used to them...


BUT I wont lie.. it is hard to pick your nose with them on..ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment