Tuesday, August 24, 2010

About fake/acrylic nails?

what does pink and white mean? how is it different from just regular acrylic?? and does it really make your fake nails not turn orange from tanning? oh and by the way, how can you stop your fake nails turning orange from tanning?About fake/acrylic nails?
don't get fake nails just get manicures.About fake/acrylic nails?
Pink and White are sculpted nails, meaning no tip is put on with glue or anything. They are formed out of acrylic only. White acrylic for the tip and pink for your base and over lay. The are alot better for you nails because you are not putting glue on the natural nails. They are more expensive then tips and take longer to do, but the last longer and are better for the natural nail. About the orange thing, Try a top coat with UV protection in it. Alot of nail salons clam they put that on the nails before they put you under the dryer, One way you can tell is if your nails are under a black light or tanning bed bulb they have a lite purple to a blue tint to them. If they just glow it is not a top coat with UVprotection in it. Maybe this will help.
Don't get acrylics! I've had mine done many times and I regret it! My nails are super thin because they like thin the nail bed down! But if you insist on getting them the pink and white look like a french manicure and a regular is just a solid color(then you decide what color you want your nails to be like red or whatever). The last time I got mine done they put UV blocking stuff on to protect them from when I'd go tanning. Just ask them if they have stuff they can put on to protect them. But if your doing like spray on tanning I have no idea how you can protect them. Hope this kind of helped!
Pink and white is another term for a french manicure. The tips will be white and the acrylic part will be tinted pink. They're my favorite. If you're concerned about your nails turning color, it is not a bad idea to wear nail polish on them. They do make UV protectant clear nail polish. You can find it at a specialized beauty store like Sally's.
The nails come white. You can leave them white or you can paint a pink color over them (or any other color you like). That's just color nothing to do with the acrylic. Acrylic is a little more expensive but will leave the nails stronger. I've gotten both and prefer acrylic. I prefer pink color most of the time but sometimes I just leave them plain with a clear coat. I've never had a problem with them turning orange from tanning so I can't answer that. If you have natural nails just get a manicure. In my case I can not grow natural nails so I get them fake.
the pink and the white are just the different colors of acrylic for the base. the white just looks really chalky. the pink is more of a flesh-color tone. For your acrylics not to yellow in the tanning bed, it all has to do with the quality of the product that is being used. The more you pay, the less likely it will yellow. No offense to Asian-owned parlors, but the bulk (ahem... all) that I've been to, they use cheaper acrylic so the likleyhood of them yellowing is higher. If you go to a real salon/spa (not just a cheap nail shop), they will use a higher quality acrylic to cause less yellowing. Also, if you opt for the cheaper way, just make sure that you put some clear polish over the finished product to keep them from yellowing, too. I've never had my nails turn orange from tanning.... I think that is probably from the tanning lotions that you are using. Of course, I'm half black and have only been tanning like 4 times in my entire life, so I can't give you good feedback on that.





After getting my nails done for about a year, I stopped. I got a couple of bad fungal infections from the acrylics and my nails got brittle and ripped easily. My nails now look better than any acrylic shop out there. I keep clear polish on them all of the time, file them regularly to the shape I want. They look great. Nothing really beats a great manicure on your natural nails.





Good luck though in whatever you decide to do.
Pink and white. Have you ever seen anybody with a french tip design on their nails, its like that but when the acrylic is done you have a pink color and you have the tip of the nail done with a white acrylic. No it will still change color if you tan

No comments:

Post a Comment