Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails/Nailbed Question?

I have had acrylic nails on for about the past year straight. All of a sudden I've noticed that one of my nails on my left hand feels loose almost as if its coming loose from the nailbed (I can actually pull my fleshy fingertip away from my real nail a bit) Is there anything I can do to help my real nail reattach itself to my nailbed? other than just take off the acrylic and let the nail breath????Acrylic Nails/Nailbed Question?
well....wat u wanna do is stop using acrylic nails for a bit....and start applying a nail harder nail polish on it to strengthen the nail....and only use as directed.Acrylic Nails/Nailbed Question?
M
I think a whole year with those nails might have affected your real nail therefore thats why your real nail might not be attached to your skin well. But try this things it might help. Dont put an acrylic nail on that finger until it heals. The same problem happened to my girlfriend. She let it heal on it own. It'll probably take about a month for your nail to be back to new. But its all a matter of time to heal. And keep it real clean so under it, it dont get infected. Good luck! =)
Other than taking your nails off, I would suggest to increase your daily calcium intake and or take prenatal vitamins!!
The only thing you can do is take them off and let the nail grow back. I've had that happen before too!

No comments:

Post a Comment