Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Contacts......acrylic nails?

what is an easy way to take out contacts with acrylic nails??Contacts......acrylic nails?
you know how you pick up sugar thats in a bowl?


like you squeeze you thumb and your forefinger to pick it up. just do the same!Contacts......acrylic nails?
oooh, that's tough.





When i had acrylics, I just used the pads of my fingers. It will take some practice, but you can do it
Ohh that's hard. That's why I wear the 30 night and day contacts =)





I use my nails, but I'm gentle. Use drop some eye drops (the ones for contacts) before so they can come out easily.
Use the pads of your forefinger and thumb. Try to keep your fingers as flat as possible, and take care not to scratch your eyes. Good luck!
try to point ur nails away from your eyes i have rlly long nails so thats what i do

No comments:

Post a Comment