Sunday, August 22, 2010

Acrylic nails?

i really want acrylic nails. one of my friends had them, and her nails grew long because she couldnt bite them when she had them. my mom said i was too young, and i dont agree. i need some ways to persuade her to let me get them. i dont want any answers saying, your mom is right, you should just wait. when i asked her when i could get them she said not until after high school! HELP!!!Acrylic nails?
Well, I am 13 and when I got my acrylics taken off yes my real nails were long, BUT they were really flimsy and un-healthy..they still are! So if your nails grow fast then you should go for it! But if not, then dont because when I reach for like..books and such my nails bend back but dont break and it is really un attractive and disgusting..haha








But tell your mom





- there not permanant


- you are growing up


- you want a change


- tell her its not like you're asking for a tattoo! lol





hope I helped = ]Acrylic nails?
holy crap that's harsh. do it behind her back. DUH!
How old are you? If you are 13 or younger, then no. If you are 13+, ask her why you can't and get a good reason not just ';because i said so'; because that's dumb. If you really want to, go without her permission %26gt;:]





Only if your 13+.
Wow...your moms nuts. Wait until after high school just for fake nails? Whats her problem? Get a job and do it behind her back. When she gets mad at you, say something like: Well, at least I'm not out partying and doing drugs like most teenagers. I just got some fake nails for god's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment