Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello every one any one out there have long acrylic nails like zoe tucker in footbalers wifes?

i would like to know because i have just had mine done like hers in it and i was just wondering how manny other people have longs nails like that





hope there are other people out there





xxxxxHello every one any one out there have long acrylic nails like zoe tucker in footbalers wifes?
I don't but the girl who does my hair does. I don't like them personally but she loves them and has had them as long as I've known her.Hello every one any one out there have long acrylic nails like zoe tucker in footbalers wifes?
My nails are my own :o) had acrylic before I got the willpower to stop biting my own..They used to drive me mad!! Couldn't text,use PC or fasten my own buttons properly :-/
Ive never seen her nails, but I have fake nails and they are pretty long, I love them wouldnt have it any other way
i have had them done for weddings and that, but they're a bugger for trying to get tights on! and trying to scratch an itch! i also found that they wrecked my natural nails, but they do look nice as long as they're not too long.
I have acryllic nails but not really long! i couldn't cope with every day life if they were too long!
not me, i think they look hideous! just my opinion though.
  • sunscreen
  • makeup hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment