Sunday, August 22, 2010

Which is better? Gel or Acrylic nails ?

Please let me know which is better. Is one more clear, or stronger, or what?Which is better? Gel or Acrylic nails ?
I've had both and I like gel nails more than acrylic because they look more natural than acrylic nails. They aren't as strong as acrylic nails, but they are more flexible and that means less chance of breaking them - if that makes sense to you? Gel nails also have a great high gloss shine to them that lasts long enough so that they are still shiny when you go for a fill. UV gels come in many different colors so there are plenty of options available as long as you go to a good tech. The cheaper salons usually don't have good techs working for them, nor do they use good products and their color choices are very limited too. Best to find a good salon with experiences, and skilled techs that use top quality products. Also, I find they don't lift the way acrylics do either, and that's a good thing! The only downside to them I can think of is they cost more than acrylic nails, but I think it's worth the extra money that you pay for a good set of UV gel nails. I hope this helps!Which is better? Gel or Acrylic nails ?
thats a good question and i was wondering the same thing. like whats the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment