Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Acrylic Nails System?

Hi,


I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what they think the best system is to use for Acrylic Nails.


I have been using EZ Flow which I find quite expensive and also that a lot of lifting occurs on the nail after a few days.


There are so many out there I am not sure which I should try next.


Thank youBest Acrylic Nails System?
You should try Broadway everyday nails. They are shorter than most false nails but are much easier to use(particularly for contact lense wearers like myself) and thay stay on for 1-2 weeks depending on how well you take care of them.They are without a doubt the best nails that I have ever used.Best Acrylic Nails System?
In my opinian through many experiecne I would highly recomend the Vietnamese people who you can usually find one in your local shopping centre, Their nails are the best and they last for ages. And they only rake about an hour for a full set Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment