Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cost of acrylic nails?

Ok so I heard everything between 20, 35 and 40??? I just want a french manicure!





I live in Houston, TX.Cost of acrylic nails?
In California, I charge $45. for a full set of pink and white acrylic nails, and $30. everyother week for a fill.Cost of acrylic nails?
where i live its more like 50 -70 but the price might change
free! because my aunt does them, bc shes a prof.
acrylic nails should cost between $35 and $60.





but in a year since you have to go every two to three weeks for a fill in otherwise you get a fungus infection in your nails it would cost you around $300 a year.





hope this helps you out.


now go give me my 10 points.


:)
like average 50 but every week to every other week you have to get them filled which is another 15-25 dollars... =waste of money
The bigger the city, the cheaper the nails. In Denver you can get that for $25!!!! In a smaller town outside of denver, it's up to $35. I live in SE Wyoming now, and it's a little town- SO expensive- $45 at ';asian'; place and $65 at salon.
It depends on what salon you go to, and what products that they use. If you go to a really cheap place, chances are that they don't take the time to make sure that it is a really well done application, and they could be using really cheap products. For something that I'll have 24 hours a day for several weeks, I'd rather have it done well and pay extra for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment