Sunday, August 22, 2010

At home acrylic nails?

Hi guys,


I did my own acrylic nails with Kiss brand products that I bought at walmart, the tips look surprisingly good since this was my first time doing it. My question is, when I look at them there are tiny bubbles IN the acrylic and some cracks, I used clear acrylic. Is this becuase I did a worse job then I think I did applying the acrylic, or just becuase its the cheap stuff??At home acrylic nails?
actually its just cheap,i think u should just go and get them done!At home acrylic nails?
I am currently in school to do this and u r applying it too quickly and we dont use clear acrylic, we use opaque. also, it is much ';cheaper'; than the salon formula.





Hope that helped. visit a salon supply store to get ur acrylic.


Happy acrylicing!! :) Report Abuse

Glue on nails and put polish on them or apply french tips to them yourself. There's alot on the market but i use fantasy. They are great and don't wreck your nails underneath. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment