Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails?

Hi I want to get acrylic nails but my mom says that they are too expensive?? what should i do? and does anyone know any good salons in Newton NJ??Acrylic Nails?
it's usually about $20 every 2 weeks, but they're 30-40 to start. if you can't come up with the money to keep 'em done, don't bother.Acrylic Nails?
They range from various prices $14 to $30. Depends on which salons you go too, but to be honest, if I my OWN nails weren't so short, I wouldn't be getting acrylics. They messed my natural nails up even more, and I hate going in to get them done every 2 weeks. It is annoying. Plus, I get alot of buildup from my makeup up under my nails. I would just rather keep my natural nails manicure only.
they are only 25 dollars or less fill ins are only 10 to 20
Personlly i have had them they are wonderful to have on the application doesnt hurt it jst when you take thwm off it hurts if you dont do it right....O and about the $$$ earn your own and really their not really expensive at MOdel nails, princess nails, or super nails!!??


Hope this helps!! :)) :))
try them out once, and see if they r worth the money.
well i think its best to stick to the REAL manicures because acrylic nails ruin ure nail bed and leave yellow spots blechhhhiee
A set should only cost $25 to $30, and fill ins are usually only about $10, but you should know that acrylic nails can ruin your real nails.
I live in TX. I got acrylic tips (because I wanted a very natural look) and it was about $28. But then the acrylic grows out in about 3 weeks, and you need to come in for a touch up, about $14 for as long as you keep your nails.





I loved having my nails, they were super hard to break or chip. But I got tired of the constant upkeep, so I'm trying to see if I can't keep my own nails. They split and peel easily, so I'm filing any little snags immediately. We'll see.





Take care, sweetie


debbie


tx mom
Obey your mother!
Not only expensive, but damaging to your natural nails and unsanitary.


Forget about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment