Friday, August 20, 2010

Acrylic nails??? help please, ladies!?

i was wondering, i know acrylics are not healthy for your nails, but what if you just let the acrylics grow out and keep trimming slowly until your real nail fully grows out and you just trimmed off all the acrylic? (if u get what im sayin)





would the new nail growing out be weak ?? because that doesn't make sense since the acrylic was put on the surface..





please explain!Acrylic nails??? help please, ladies!?
Hey girl, I do acrylic nails professionally. The only fool proof way to ensure you don't damage your nails after acrylics is to soak them in acetone till they melt off. It tends to be a tedious process, but it is effective.





Be sure you pour the acetone into a metal container. (Acetone melts away plastic.) After you have totally removed the acrylics ensure you apply two layers of top coat. to your nails. this helps to make them sturdy again.





Best brands of top coat - Sally Hansen, Revlon.





Growing them out defeats the purpose.





Good luck!Acrylic nails??? help please, ladies!?
Your nails will be normal.. Altho it makes your nails weak...
I've done this in the past, I have found it's the only way to get rid of the fakes without ruining the real nails.
i always used acrylic nails and they are fine


but your nails like almost stop growing- thats what happens too me anyways!


but they started growing in like 3 days


and the acrylic you can take off anytime
acrlyics arn't healthy for your nails... but gel tip nails look the exact same but they are better for your nails. So you could ask for those and grow your real nails out and then you will have longer nails. I hope you understand what I am saying lol.
OK WELL I HAVE TRIED THIS BEFORE AND IT DOES NOT WORK WHAT I DO IS ... I GET ACRYLICS AND LEAVE THEM ON FOR AROUND A MONTH AND GET ONLY ONE FILL AFTERWARDS THEN I LEAVE MY NAILS NATURAL FOR A WHILE AND I GET THEM DONE AGAIN FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION OR SOMETHING IF NOT YOU CAN BUY NAIL STRENGTHENING POLISH AND SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU


GOOD LUCK.
I've done it, it makes your nails unhealthy, but I keep putting clear polish on them to make them stronger and healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment