Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gel or acrylic nails?

Share your experience:) What do you like and don't like about it?Gel or acrylic nails?
acrylics are better you dont have to worry abou tthe nail colour coming off..and they dont break so easilyGel or acrylic nails?
Broadway nails at the drugstore. I've done the nailshop stuff. I am a massage therapist and not supp to have nails.


I can take them off when I want to, easy, do it in the car, and they have different lenghs, and cheaper.
acrylics wreck your nails no matter what people say they will damage them, absolutely do the worst damage. they stay on the best and look great but the damage sucks i couldnt handle it anymore i cried when they were off because my nails were so weak they were like bruised.





gel is good but it breaks to easily...like a manicure i saw no difference





silk is by far my favorite, it is REALLY safe for your nails, stays on good (havent broke one yet!) and they can be put on natural or fake nails! i love them%26lt;33
Definately gel. I have been an acrylic girl since about 5th grade (quite a while ago lol) the last few times though I have gotten the gel and absolutely love it, they dry much faster, look shinier longer and they seem to last longer as well, the few extra bucks are worth it :)
  • sunscreen
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment