Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting acrylic nails help!?

I am getting Acrylic nails this Friday and I am really scared. I have heard people talking about drills and infections and how its really hard to get used to. I want the french manicure look but just for about two months, so what should I ask for. Ive already booked. So someone please help me!!!


thankyou.


xGetting acrylic nails help!?
Lmao there's no drills! It's an electric filer. It doesn't hurt, its not supposed to. There's no torture devices involved. Chill out. Just DON'T remove them on your own, it really hurts! Go back to the salon to get them removedGetting acrylic nails help!?
aww honey. dont be afraid. there are no drills. they only use an automatic filler to file down the extra acrylic they put on. and they dont cause infections. my mom gets them and her fingers itch because the chemicals they use so she doesnt get them any more. if your afraid to get these try get tips. the use your real nails and just put the gell on top of your existing nails... dont be afraid it doesnt hurt.
dont stress, it doesnt hurt at all.


it just feels funny. no pain whatsoever.


no worries.(:


%26amp; just ask for a french manicure.. they'll do it.
You have nothing to worry about, I always have acrylics, never one problem in my life.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Do you like reality tv? :)
hahahhahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment