Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gel VS Acrylic Nails?

I had Acrylic for two monts and recently stopped getting them. Many reasons were b/c of the cost to have them filled all the time and they were ruining my nail bed. I am looking at getting gel instead. What does everyone think?Gel VS Acrylic Nails?
Personally I had gel nails for almost two years before I had them taken off because they started messing up my nails. They cost more than acrylic to get filled in, and they break alot more often but i loved they way they looked compared to acrylic. and they are much better for you nails. If you like the look of gel nails some salons will put acrylic on bottom and the gel on top for that extra shine.Gel VS Acrylic Nails?
I HAVE HAD BOTH AND LIKE THE GEL THE BEST. ON ME IT LOOKED MORE NATURAL. I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.
I think that gel nails are more expensive, even though in theory they last longer. the trick is You cannot Use your Hands if you want the nails to last, no dishes, no hand washing, etc. Not real helpful if you live in real life!
I had both, and i loved the gel ones. All tho they are more expensive, they are worth it, the acrylic doesnt look that good compared to the gels and for me they didnt ruin my nails that much
  • eye cream
  • makeup hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment