Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails!!...!!?

What is the proper age to get acrylics? I think I'm too young (13) because I cannot mannage them very well. I am involved in a sport where they may break easily. Yet this ends in June and then I have time off from it. How old do you think you should be to get acrylic nails? Rah...I want them :)Acrylic Nails!!...!!?
I have gotten those since I was 12 and now I'm 13


Get them short because they look nicer! Also get gel nails because they're harder to break and they are super pretty!Acrylic Nails!!...!!?
personally i don't think it matters too much...


i think 13 is a fine age.


they're just nails.





Get them untill you have to return to sports....





when you're getting back into it, then get them off cuz ya it'll all break.
Any age. I'm fourteen and I've had them since I was twelve. Don't worry about sports just Get them cut of at the


End of your axxially finger


Has you'll like them


Get them frenched
ur luky im 13 and cant do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

No comments:

Post a Comment