Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails!?!?!?!?

i am almost 11 and i want to get acrylic nails for my birthday. its in a few days but my mom isnt sure she wants me to get them. May anyone help?? Plz and thank u = )Acrylic Nails!?!?!?!?
do research on acrylics that always inpreses parents and tell her practical reasons you want them (keep polish on longer,protect your real nails, and so on) its good that your starting young hat way you can soften her up so maybe by the time your 13 she will let you (im 14 and im still not allowed to get acrylics)Acrylic Nails!?!?!?!?
acrylic nails are OKAY for an 11 year old , just whatever you do dont get them too long because you wont be able to do certain things get them short and cute :] hope she says yessss .
Eleven is a bit early... Sorry sweetie. I don't think I'll let my daughter get nails that early either. You're still young. Live it up... but don't try to be fake. Wait till you're at least 13 -k-
Once you get them you have to go back once every 2 weeks for fills


= $$$





I think they're too high-maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment