Sunday, August 22, 2010

Acrylic nails?

I bite my nails and they are kinda short


And my mother would like to get my acrylic nails.


And I was wondering if I can do that even though my nails are short.





And me and my friends were tlaking and can you get like the tips checkered. Cause I saw something like that on these glue on nails at the mall. And if not what other kinds of designs can you get.





Im all new to the acrylic nail thing.


HahaAcrylic nails?
yes you can get acrylic nail on short finger nails.


once you start you can never stop. fake nails completely RUIN your natural nails.





but checkered tips sound super cute! I think I may have to try that.Acrylic nails?
Yes you can get them on your short nails. The best type of fake nails are gels. They are much more easier on the nail, they don't harm them as much as the acrylic, although they do tend to lift easier. They type of design you get is totally up to you %26amp; what the manicurist can do. Just let them know what you're looking for.
yep! this is the exact reason i got my acrylics on! so good luck! :D
Acrylic nails are for people with short nails, so yea they would work for you. You can get pretty much any design you want as long as its not really really elaborate.
yes you still can get them and i think getting art design will be cute but your fake nails have to be long in order to do that
you can get them with short nails. but i wouldnt. when you gat acrylics taken off they ruin your finger nails. your real nails will be so thin and short . then they will probably be in worse shape then i bet they are now.
yea they will glue a tip to your short nail and then do an acrylic over lay....Then they can do all kinds of designs if you wanted them to. It might help you stop biting your nails.
You can get acrylics, but that won't solve the problem. Try some nail bitter. Wal-Mart sells a brand called, ';Hoof Stop The Bite.'; If you use it as directed, I promise you'll never wanna bite your nails again...
You can acrylic nails even if your nails are really short, and there are tons of designs to choose from. Alot of places will do a free airbrush when you get them put on. Or you could pay a little more to get any design you want. There are playboy bunnys and hearts and stars and just about any design you can think of, but beware, acrylic nails can tear your natural nails up.
Yeah, I bite my nails, too. But I've gotten acrylic nails and they aren't so good. I mean, they're fun the first week, but they get really dirty and gross. Plus, they really really damage your nails. So if you wanted nice nails, you would have to keep getting acrylic nails over and over. Just try to focus on not biting your nails, look up ways and tips online. But acrylic nails are NOT the answer haha.
I had those fake nails one time for my brothers wedding....Let me tell you, I will never do that again. Once you get them you will have to keep going back to the salon to maintain them. If you try to pull them off, your finger nails will have ridges on them for a year or more.Plus fungus grows under your nails. They are beautiful and sexy but not worth it ...to me...
u can get them even if ur nails r 1 tenth of and inch short, but the one at the mall r so flippen' cheap
  • sunscreen
  • makeup hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment