Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm having acrylic/gel nails done this morning, never had them before can anyone give me some advice please?

Is there anything I need to do to care for them once they are done??





Many Thanks.





Storm xI'm having acrylic/gel nails done this morning, never had them before can anyone give me some advice please?
there super cute and they are just like fake nails but its only the ends that are glued on your nail like the whitesI'm having acrylic/gel nails done this morning, never had them before can anyone give me some advice please?
They hurt the first and second day, then the pain goes away. They do look nice and pretty. Try to get the correct size for your hands and fingers so it doesn't look ridiculous and like they over did it. If you're not gonna have fills done after 2 or 3 weeks, take them at the same place you got them done, don't do it yourself because it hurts, and you are gonna do a nasty job. They charge less then $5 to take them off.
I've only done them once in my life and never in my life will i do em again.


i personally don't recommend them due to the fact that it makes your real nail thinner and weaker... also they hurt when you barely put them on.
Dont get them done. They ruin your nails when your ready to take them off! They seriously mess your nails up! Just get a manicure instead.
I'm a guy and I hate to see girls with those sort of nails
  • sunscreen
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment