Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do any of you Momma's keep your nails done? (Acrylic Nails?)?

If so- How would you rate them on doing things- Like around the house- With the Kids...Etc? I used to regularly get them done, but ever since my Daughter has been born I haven't...Are they easy to do things with?Do any of you Momma's keep your nails done? (Acrylic Nails?)?
I use to get them done before I was pregnant. But once my daughter came I had no time to go out by myself and get them done. But lately I've been thinking about going back to them. I would get the Gel, a little more pricey but where I work is mostly house work and taking care of people and the gel would take a good beating there and rarely ever broke.Do any of you Momma's keep your nails done? (Acrylic Nails?)?
I used to get my nails done religiously - after I had my son, I never bothered because it was sort of a luxury that I didn't have time for anymore because my partner works really long hours and there was noone to watch baby.


I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding %26amp; I had to have my nails done - my son is 13m and it was a nightmare! I ended up getting them taken off after about 4 days.
i still get my nails done and my oldest boy ( i have 2) is 3. its still the same as before baby just be a tad more careful

No comments:

Post a Comment