Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails while Prego?

Anyone get nails done while pregnant? Can it really harm the baby? If u wear a mask like the nail techs do is it ok to get them done? I'm 15wks Pregnant and wondering Thanks and good luck to all!!!!Acrylic Nails while Prego?
except for, they are germ farms.Acrylic Nails while Prego?
Getting a manicure introduces a lot of bacteria into your body as cuticles are cut and so on. These infections can possibly hurt the baby.inhaling fumes can also cause problems. If I were you, I'd just paint my own nails for the next few months.
it's safe to get your nails done as long as the place is well ventilated. Ask to keep the door open and to wear a mask.
With my first, I got my nails done all the time, and got them done twice with this pregnancy so far.





No harm was done. You'll be fine.


Girl go get them done =]
i heard it is ok just try to be in a good ventilated area so you won't inhale a lot of the strong scent
DA how can it harm the baby ur nails are way far away from ur woom !i think

No comments:

Post a Comment