Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HELP!!! On acrylic nails?!?

Ok so i got my nails done on Wednesday and i got acrylics. Right now, my cuticles are coming in and the acrylic stuff or whatever is starting to get like air bubbles or something. Anyway, I'm in Mexico, and I don't know if i should keep them that way, or if i should get a fill... I just really don't want them to turn out bad because my quinceanera is on Saturday and i don't want to mess them up.HELP!!! On acrylic nails?!?
I don't think you should be getting air bubbles but I know what you mean. Yeah, you should be fine in Mexico. I'm sure they will be fine with your nails. A lot of younger Mexican women seem to have them so they should know how to do them. Maybe ask a girl who has them from there where she got them done or where a good place to get them is and you should be okay!
  • sunscreen
  • night cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment