Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Acrylic Nails and Bowling...?

When you have acrylic nails can you bowl? If you put your finger in the bowling ball, will your acrylic nails break? How should I hold the ball?Acrylic Nails and Bowling...?
Oh my....I don't think the two will mix. You will have a devil of a time bowling properly and if you catch your nail you will end up tearing off your nail bed and you'll have a real problem. I would suggest skipping bowling if you're wearing acrylic nails.Acrylic Nails and Bowling...?
omg!! ive gone bowling with acrylic nails on and they just dont go good together!! cause the holes bent my nails and my fingers hurt sooo bad!! one of the nails snapped off and my finger started bleading like crazy..


if u have fake nails on, just do a granny shot.. lmao.
R u a prof. bowler? I think it's a bad idea. It's not guaranteed that they will break, but you have like a 85% chance that hey will. I'd do the baby bowl. (btween the legs hold with both hands and roll)
not the best idea.........


dump the nails and............ 'bowl'

No comments:

Post a Comment