Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gel or Acrylic Nails ?

I am a beginner at getting my nails done. I normally just grow them out but I have been thinking about getting them done and keeping them up.





Which is best?


Which of the two last the longest?


Which is more expensive?


How do they do each of them?








Thanks for any info


=)








Gel or Acrylic Nails ?
acrylic are better in my opinion i think they look better and they last longer and they are a bit cheaper and not all nail salons do gel also depending on where you go they may not be verry good at gel because they do a lot mor acrylic set than they do gelGel or Acrylic Nails ?
I am telling you now..... acrylic ruined my nails for a long time..... I think its best to go with your natural nails. You have to spend alot of money all the time to get them redone..... its your decision.
acrylic looks better lasts longer and in my opinion they are easier to maintain





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
acrylic

No comments:

Post a Comment